If you qualify for financial assistance for food, such as SNAP/WIC, make sure you’re receiving those benefits.
- If you have a lower income, you may qualify for SNAP. To apply for benefits, or get information about SNAP, contact your local SNAP office by locating it here.
- To find a SNAP retailer, click here.
- If you are a woman and are pregnant and/or have a child(ren) under the age of 5, you may qualify for WIC. To apply for these benefits, contact your local office by locating it here.
- To find WIC-approved grocery stores/pharmacies, click here.
- Many farmers’ markets accept SNAP and WIC. To locate a farmers’ market, click here.