- Inclusive Therapists aims to make the process of seeking therapy simpler and safer for all people, especially marginalized populations.
- Melanin and Mental Health connects individuals with culturally competent clinicians committed to serving the mental health needs of Black & Latinx/Hispanic communities.
- The National Queer & Trans Therapists of Color Network (NQTTCN) is a healing justice organization committed to transforming mental health for queer and trans people of color (QTPoC).
- The Ayana Therapy app strives to address the strong lack of engagement between minorities and the mental health care industry by matching users with licensed professionals that share their unique traits, values, and sensibilities.
- FindAMulticulturalTherapist.com is a psychotherapy directory specializing in providing an opportunity for people from different cultural backgrounds to find a therapist who shares their cultural experience. Our goal is to assist in connecting individuals to culturally competent therapist.
Black and African American Communities
- Black Mental Health Alliance develops, promotes, and sponsors trusted, culturally-relevant educational forums, trainings, and referral services that support the health and wellbeing of Black people and other vulnerable communities.
- The Loveland Foundation provides financial support for therapy for Black women and girls.
- Therapy for Black Girls is an online space dedicated to encouraging the mental wellness of Black women and girls. It also has a directory to help with finding culturally-competent therapists.
- Therapy for Black Men is a directory to help men of color in their search for a therapist.
- The Boris Lawrence Henson Foundation is an organization working to change the perception of mental illness in the African-American community by encouraging people to get the help they need. Click here for their directory of mental health providers and programs that serve the Black community.
- Black Therapist Network is network that helps connect you to a list of Black therapists around the country to serve your needs.
- Association of Black Psychologists has a directory comprised of psychologists who are members of The Association of Black Psychologists who own and operate their own private practice business or are employed as therapists.
- Therapy for Latinx is a national directory of Latinx therapists for the Latinx community.
- Latinx Therapy is a directory of Latinx therapists. Enter your zipcode to search for a therapist near you.
- Latinx Therapists Action Network. The Latinx Therapists Action Network Directory is a directory of licensed, culturally grounded, Latinx mental health practitioners who believe in the human rights of migrant peoples.
Native and Indigenous Communities
- IHS Division of Behavioral Health addresses severe behavioral health issues that impact American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN) individuals, families, and communities. To locate mental health programs in your area, search the IHS Healthcare Locator by checking the “Behavioral Health” under “Choose facility types.”
Asian American/Pacific Islander Communities