5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 4 ounces dry whole wheat pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets (can use frozen!)
- 3 ounces shredded Parmesan
- Chop broccoli into bite-sized florets, if not using frozen.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add broccoli, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until florets are browned in places, 4 minutes. Add cooked pasta and Parmesan; toss to combine.