12 minPrep Time
12 minTotal Time
- 2 cups wild rice blend (can use microwaveable rice!)
- 15 oz can kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 15 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 15 oz can garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Cook rice (or, microwave it if using microwaveable rice).
- Chop bell pepper & cilantro. Dice onion.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a jar with lid and shake until thoroughly combined.
- Toss dressing with salad.
- Salad can be served immediately, though for best flavor, refrigerate for an hour for best flavor.