7 minPrep Time
22 minCook Time
29 minTotal Time
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces (or just leave them uncut if they aren't too big)
- 1-1/3 cups light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 3 cups hot cooked brown rice (can use instant rice!)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place chicken in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. In a small bowl, mix coconut milk, curry paste and salt; pour over chicken.
- Bake, covered, 18-22 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Meanwhile, cook vegetables according to package directions; drain. Serve chicken with rice and vegetables.