Honey Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- baking sheet
- parchment paper or aluminum foil
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half There are stores that sell pre-washed and cut Brussels sprouts.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Mix Brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix balsamic vinegar and honey together until honey is dissolved. Keep to the side for now.
- Spread Brussels sprouts on baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes, or until easily speared by a fork or toothpick and brown on the sides.
- Once done, slide the Brussels sprouts back into the large bowl and drizzle on the vinegar and honey mixture. Mix together