- 2 lb ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 can 15 oz pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can 15 oz kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can 15 oz whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can 15 oz stewed tomatoes
- 1 can 10 oz diced tomato with green chiles
- sour cream optional
- shredded cheese optional
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Add taco seasoning and mix well.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Makes 8 servings.