Spinach Pesto Quinoa Bowl
- 2 cups multi-colored quinoa uncooked
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 4 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese plus more for topping
- Cook quinoa according to the instructions on the box or bag (**or, you can just microwave the quinoa)
- Once quinoa is done cooking, turn heat to medium then add spinach, pesto, salt, and Parmesan cheese. Stir to combine and heat until spinach has wilted, pesto is evenly distributed, and Parmesan cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately with extra Parmesan cheese, if desired.