- 1 jar salsa
- 2 lb skinless boneless chicken thighs
- salt optional
- rice microwaveable or can make your own, taco ingredients, or some other side to go with chicken
- Put the salsa and chicken into the Instant Pot.
- Set the pressure cooker to poultry or manually set it to high pressure for 15 minutes.
- When it’s done, manually release the pressure. Shred the chicken with two forks. Taste for seasoning, and add salt if required (depending on how salty your salsa is).
- Serve over rice (*can use microwaveable rice or make your own), or as a filling for tacos.