- 1 16-ounce bag frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 16-ounce bag frozen chicken gyoza potstickers
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Gyoza Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar Can use apple cider vinegar or white wine vinegar instead, but it will change the taste slightly
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- chili flakes to taste
Optional for Dipping Sauce
- sugar to taste
- garlic/garlic powder to taste
- ginger/powdered ginger to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetables, season with salt and pepper, and stir-fry until almost tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Push to the side and place the potstickers pleat-side up in a single layer in the open space. Fry for 3 minutes. Add a splash of water, cover, and steam for 3 minutes.
- Add the gyoza sauce, toss everything to coat in sauce, and serve.
LINK TO RECIPE USED IN THIS POST