Ham & Cheese Frittata Muffins
- 1 nonstick 12-cup muffin tin
- 1 Nonstick cooking spray Butter can be used as an alternative. Need enough to coat the entire tin
- 1.5 cups frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1 cup chopped deli ham
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk Whole, skim and 1% milk can be used as substitutes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Spray nonstick 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray to coat the entire tin.
- Mix the spinach and ham in a bowl and divide the mixture between the 12 muffin cups.
- Mix the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and cheese together in a bowl.
- Take the egg mixture and pour over the spinach and ham in each of the 12 muffin cups. Fill each muffin cup almost to the top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick or knife can be inserted in the center of the frittata muffin and come out clean.
- Cool for 5 to 10 minutes. When ready, slide a knife around the inside of each frittata muffin cup to loosen.
- Remove frittata muffins from the muffin cups.