2 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
12 minTotal Time
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 14.5 oz can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 15 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 olive oil
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped finely, keep extra for garnish
- 1 lime juiced
- 4 Tbs sour cream
- Scrub the sweet potatoes, then cook the sweet potatoes in the microwave until they’re soft – about 10 minutes.
- Combine the tomatoes, black beans, spices, and olive oil in a microwave safe bowl. Cook in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup cilantro and the lime juice and mix thoroughly.
- Cut deep into the sweet potatoes, and fill with the black bean salad.
- Top with sour cream and some extra cilantro.