8 minPrep Time
3 minCook Time
11 minTotal Time
- 2 cups microwaveable rice (try brown rice for a healthier option)
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil – optional, but recommended
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar – optional
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger – optional
- First, cook some instant brown rice in the microwave.
- Crack some eggs in a bowl, then add garlic powder, low sodium soy sauce, rice vinegar and sesame oil. Beat it all together.
- Pour the cooked rice in a large glass bowl, then top it with frozen peas and carrots. Place the bowl in the microwave with a paper plate on top and cook for about 1 minute.
- Pour in the egg mixture, stir and then cook it again for about 2 minutes.
- Let it slightly cool, then stir it up and enjoy.