2 minPrep Time
2 minCook Time
4 minTotal Time
- 3/4 cup frozen cauliflower florets or fresh with a bit of water
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- In small microwavable dish with lid, microwave cauliflower covered for about a minute.
- Remove from microwave and chop cauliflower into small pieces (optional).
- Microwave for another 50 seconds or so, then add shredded cheese.
- Microwave for another 10 seconds or so.
- Stir melted cheese in, then stir in heavy cream until sauce forms.