2 minPrep Time
4 hrCook Time
4 hr, 2 Total Time
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup French dressing
- 1 15-ounce can whole cranberry cranberry sauce
- 2 tsp salt
- Lightly grease a slow cooker. Place chicken breasts in the bottom in a single layer.
- Whisk together French dressing and cranberry sauce. Pour over chicken. Turn chicken to coat all sides of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6 hours until chicken is cooked through. Serve with rice and/or vegetables (can use frozen!)