Chicken Stir-Fry Bake
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 can 8 ounces sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken pieces
- 1 package 16 ounces frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 1 can 14-1/2 ounces chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced (or 1/8 tsp garlic powder)
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. Cube chicken (or just tear up rotisserie chicken into pieces). Mince garlic clove (if not using powder).
- 2. Place rice in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Layer with the water chestnuts, chicken and vegetables. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over top. Cover and bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until rice is tender.