- 1.5 lb chicken tenderloins or chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can diced tomatoes with lime and cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic minced or can just use garlic powder
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 1 lime juiced
- small tortillas
- toppings of choice
- Cut onion and bell pepper into strips
- Place chicken in the bottom of 6 quart electric pressure cooker and sprinkle with taco seasoning.
- Top with tomatoes, garlic, peppers, onion and lime juice.
- Lock lid into place and set valve to seal.
- Set on Poultry setting (or Manual on High Pressure) for 8 minutes.
- Use Quick Release after cooking and serve with a slotted spoon onto tortillas, topping with garnish of choice.