- baking sheet
- parchment paper or aluminum foil
- 1/2 of 13-ounce bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded, Mexican cheese instead of measuring, you can use your hands. Two handfuls of cheese will work
- 1 can pre-made salsa
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Pinch chili powder
- Pinch garlic salt
- Optional Sour cream and guacamole
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil before adding ingredients. This way there is no mess to clean up!
- Lay out tortilla chips on baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix beans with chili powder and garlic salt. Spoon over tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle on the cheese.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes. Cheese should be melted.
- Add as much salsa as desired.
- Optional: serve with sour cream and guacamole.