Caprese Pasta Salad
- 1 Box (12-ounce) pasta (rotini, penne, or any pasta of your choice!)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved halving is not necessary!
- 8 ounces mozzarella balls, halved halving is not necessary!
- 1/2 cup Italian vinaigrette
- 3 tsp dried basil
- Pinch salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Fill a large pot with cool or cold water until the pot is 3/4 full. Bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for the amount of time listed on the pasta box. Add salt, if desired.
- Drain the water using a strainer or colander. Rinse pasta with cool water while still in the strainer or colander.
- Pour the fully-drained pasta into a large bowl and mix in the tomatoes, cheese and Italian vinaigrette. Stir in salt, pepper and basil.