5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 lb lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) Ramen noodles (Oriental flavor), crumbled
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced green onion
- Cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink & drain. Add the contents of one Ramen flavoring packet. Stir until dissolved. Set beef aside.
- In the same skillet, combine the water, vegetables, ginger, noodles and remaining flavoring packet. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally. Return beef to the pan and heat through. Stir in green onion.